Registrar (ASA) work closely with DVC (ASA) on the training need s of teaching and technical staff and also ensures that the departments execute their roles in a professional manner in accordance with the University statutes
Registrars (ASA) office is plays a major role in coordination & preparation of teaching. Proper timetables for Examinations are also prepared under this division.
The Office provides secretarial services to all University Senate committees related
Academic matters. This sub-division is tasked with coordinating and collections of
performance contract evidences for targets and prepares Division’s PCs contracts.
Registrar (ASA) is required to perform the following additional tasks: –
- Coordinate administration, planning, finance & processing of exams, academic transcripts & printing and issuance of certs
- Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications
- Custodian of academic records and certificates
- Communicate, follow-up and implement decisions of UBM
- Cheating in Examinations.
- Disciplinary/ suspensions,
- Perform any other duties as may be delegated or assigned by VC