I am currently working as a Secretary in the Finance Department with 9 years’ comprehensive Secretarial experience in fast-paced environments’. I offer significant abilities and experience in organizing, prioritizing, confidentiality of documents, and detailed preparation of reports and projects. My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines, and effectively coordinate in fast-paced environments have all contributed to my growth in this field.
- Bachelor of Office Management & Administration (Ongoing) – Mt. Kenya University
- Diploma in Business & Office Management (Mt. Kenya University)
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies (KNEC)
- Preparing and editing routine office correspondences
- Planning and scheduling meetings
- Making and answering telephone calls
- Attending to visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Making logistics plans for roles outside the normal work place
- Ensuring proper utilization of the office float